Online Repeat Prescriptions and Appointment Management
You will now be able to make appointments to see a Doctor and for blood tests, as well as sending your repeat prescription requests via My Health on Line by following the links on the right hand side of this page.
You now have to register with ‘My Health Online’ as follows:
- Please complete the applicable Request form (below) or contact Dispensary for a form.
- If the request is on behalf of someone else e.g. someone who needs a carer, please use form ‘Request for another individual.’
- Please note – only patients over 16 years of age can register for online services.
- You must provide photo I.D. and proof of address. i.e. a Passport or Driving Licence and current utility bill. Please take a photograph of your documents and attach to your application form.
- Once you have completed the request form, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can return it by post or in person to Beech House Surgery.
- A member of the team will call you to verify your details. Please allow 2 working days for us to process your application.
- Once your account has been created, your registration letter will be emailed to you.
If you require any further information, or assistance on the registration process, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Dispensing team.
If you experiencing any difficulties registering with My Health Online, logging on to My Health Online or ordering repeat prescriptions via My Health Online, please call NHS Direct Wales on 0845 4647. Alternatively, they can be emailed on email@example.com. Support hours will be Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.