Online Repeat Prescriptions and Appointment Management
You will now be able to make appointments for the Doctor and for Blood Tests as well as send your repeat prescription requests via ‘My Health on Line’ by following the links on the right hand side of this page.
You now have to Register with ‘My Health Online’ as follows:
- Please complete the ‘Request’ form (below) or contact Dispensary for a Request form.
- If the request is on behalf of someone else e.g. a Carer, please request a form ‘Request to act on behalf of another individual.’
- Please note – Unfortunately, only patients over 16yrs can register for the online service.
- Once you have completed the ‘Request’ form please return it to reception.
- You can then collect your ‘Registration Pack’ from reception, allowing 48hrs for us to process your application. However, in order to do so, you must bring along with you photo ID and proof of address. ie. a Passport or Driving License and current utility bill.
If you require any further information, or assistance in the registration process, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Dispensing team.
If you experiencing any difficulties registering with My Health Online, logging on to My Health Online or ordering repeat prescriptions via My Health Online, please call NHS Direct Wales in on 0845 4647. Alternatively, they can be emailed on email@example.com. Support hours will be Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.